Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Girlfriend JuJu

What is girlfriend JuJu? Well it is what occurs when you are shopping, listening too or watching girlfriends. You purchase more than you would by yourself, you feel like your body has been possessed with the need to have things you don't need and...you become fixated on quilting tools.

Although the BFF's are wonderful, you gotta watch out for the JuJu!

I bought this drawing book because another blogger said doodling will help my artistic mind...I have had it 2 weeks and there are no drawing inside...I wonder what that means?

I already had a bottle of Roxanne's Glue Baste it...but when I saw my girlfriend Marilyn used one with a squeezy bottle...I thought I needed it. Now I have a bottle I haven't used in 5 years and a new bottle...hummmm

My very favorite magazine published in France...this months issue brought tears to my eyes because they referenced my second favorite magazine, Mary Jane's Farm
!

Sandy told that if I sprayed this on my quilts it will give them an aged looked. I have to be very careful not to get any on my face or hands!

I bought this because I had a discount coupon for signing up for class. I couldn't let it go to waste!

Enzo says, "Her constant struggle to reorgainze her quilt room is just exhausting!"

6 comments:

  1. Use the squeezy bottle and when you run out, fill it up with the other bottle. (I know from experience..LOL). Oh, and what are girlfriends for if not JuJu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and here I was trying to simplify...but alas I will follow your suggestion...I am sure between the 2 bottles I have glue for life. On a brighter outlook, I'll have enough glue for retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enzo is a doll!!!

    Girl, I hear ya! I spend way less money when I am alone but really, what fun is that? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely right...it is more fun shopping with the BFF's because in a way their purchases are your purchases also. LOL

    I love the recent photo of Enzo cause he is looking at me out of the corner of his eye...to make sure I don't get too close with the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT'S IT! Someone used that wrinkle spray on my face while I was asleep. There is no other way to explain it. I know why you bought that sketch book. Look at the way those lovely pencils are lined up...the colors..it looks like a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are absolutely right Emily! I looked at all the sketch books and thought...not too big and look at those pencils! lol

    I am acutally "ascared" of that bottle of spray...I put it in my book closet so I don't have to see it on my cutting table!

    ReplyDelete