Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

I told you I would post my purchases from Fabric Depot...so here they are, 1 book, 1 pattern, 5 spools of #8 pearl cotton, 2 packages of Lite Steam a Seam 2, 1 batting and 1 plastic project box...all 25-40% off...see I am saving money shopping! lol


Every month the Material Girls celebrate the birthdays of it's members. It is potluck Monday and the food is always yummy! The group gathers at 10:00 and by 12:00...it's lunch time! This month was especially fun because we had a mini quiltshow. QuiltWorks referred the DH of a quilter who had gone to that big quilt store in the sky to the Community Quilt group and so they went over and picked up a few works in progress. Today they brought those to share with the group and it was wonderful to see the unusual patterns of the quilts. I find that quilt groups are not only wonderful from a quilt stand point but they are wonderful because of the support that one feels. Tomorrow I visit and post a profile of the Tuesday Therapy Group! I can't wait to see what they are all about!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a digital slideshow


Enzo says that all this traveling, shopping and quilting is exhausting!

6 comments:

  1. I know you will find this hard to believe but I have that book ( and love it) and that pattern! Looks like MG are having lots of fun! See you at Woolies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! I had never seen this book before but I loved it as soon as I flipped through the pages! Hope Brian treats you good! shop till you drop and bring all your new stuff to Woolies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, getting things on sale and still helping the economy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen, I keep telling DH that I am stimulating the economy while saving us money! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your peppermint torte was better than great it was FABULOUS! I also have that book. Maybe we should have a group project...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are right...you, Sandy and I can do out own block of the month...lets talk!

    ReplyDelete