Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

You're Not The Boss Of Me!

Enzo said, "off to work with you...I need more food, more toys...do not approach the fabric!"

I want to scream "you're not the boss of me" today! I have fabric to still cut for my class tomorrow at the Stitchin Post in Sisters and I want to work on my BOM...but, I have to pay the bills, still have a kid in college and need fabric money for tomorrow...so off to work I go! But I thought I would show you what I have been up to on my BOM!

My medallion block looks like a winter tree but soon it will be filled with leaves and look like a summer tree! I used the fusible applique technique and then button hole stitched around the pieces. I also completed 2 more wool blocks! Now off to work I go!


4 comments:

  1. Get working on that tree! It looks pathetic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enzo is a cutie and I don't think anyone would dare take your stash. I have to comment on how organized your stash is too! My shelves start out neat but right now they look like a tornado went through. Which quilt is that with the medallion that you're making?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 'heart' Enzo! teehee

    I'm quite smitten with your BOM - it's truly fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pathetic! Well wait till you see it next week...maybe next month?! I'll bring it to Woolies on Tuesday and work on it, afterall it has 50-60 leaves!

    Enzo is such a sweet friend...and he loves my quilt room.

    As for the orgainization of my stash, I saw it in a quilt magazine and it took me 2 weeks but the author of the article wrapped each piece around a 6 inch ruler so they would stack nicely! You should have seen if before my reorgainzaiton! They pull out easily and the stacks....are SO dang pretty that I now quilt with the door open! lol

    The BOM is Green Pieces by Moda. Kelli a Woolie follower found it on the fat quarter site.

    ReplyDelete