Followers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Enzo Says, "Quilting Is So Exhauting!"

As we enter day 3 of the Quiet River Retreat all is quiet. Everyone who stayed over night is still asleep and as our usual habit, Enzo and I are up early contemplating the day. Day 3 cannot be started until we reflect on Day 2's accomplishments! First and Foremost...I am relaxed! Rather than approaching this retreat with the same drive as the pioneers crossing the plains I have stopped my wagon to smell the flowers!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own picture slideshow

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are stressing about any project and just having a great time. All the project look great. Keep stitching away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a very relaxing time! Moving on to Henrietta Squirrel BOM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have read what I wrote. I meant, that you NOT stressing, Duh???? I am working on Henrietta today also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandy...I totally understood what you meant. I love the second block of Henrietta! And 2 of my fellow retreat people are starting the project!!!

    ReplyDelete