Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Is In The Air

Here is a look-see at my Redwork using the Transfer-eze! I love it! I am enjoying the Redwork Sampler from Bird Brain Designs because I am getting great practice and, it is divided into types of stitches which make you feel like you are making great progress!

This is what we woke up to the day after Valentine's Day. We are not complaining because when you live in a ski resort town...any snow is good snow and since the beginning of the year we have had none. It was nice not having any SAD symptoms and this snow fall is beautiful. HH didn't sleep well because Enzo kept making his quiet bark as the clumps of snow fell off the trees and the racoon's were dancing on our deck. As for me...I was sleeping like a baby since I began listening to Dave Wilson's hypnosis CD's. Normally I have horrible "monkey brain" but HH downloaded one of Dave's sleep CD's to my IPOD and now I sleep better than I ever had...no more benadyl or tylenol PM for me! Check it out...http://www.davidwilsonhypnosis.com/ His wife had breast cancer and he recorded the first CD to help her in the healing process!
How was your Valentines Day? Did anyone get fabric as a token of love? For the last 3 Valentine's Day HH and I have had dinner at home. Due to a virus he lost his hearing on one side about 4 years ago so if the restaurants are full (which they are on the day of love) he can't hear a thing I say! To solve this dilemma since it landed during the work week and neither of us was interested in cooking, we order dinner delivered from our favorite caterer. Tate and Tate are fabulous and best of all they are caterers to the Quilt Community! Barb Tate is a quilter and before she and her husband opened their business she worked at the Stitchin Post in Sisters, Oregon. Each year they offer a Valentine's dinner and for $50 which includes the meal, delivery to the front door and tip we have a wonderful dinner that last 2-3 meals, at the best table and view in town! The next day you put the container on the front porch and they pick up the dishes. AND best of all, HH can hear every sweet whisper I say! LOL Just to show you what you can get any day of the week...because they deliver meals on plates anytime watch the slide show and if you by chance give them a try...let them know that I sent you! http://www.tateandtatecatering.com/

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free slideshow design

2 comments:

  1. I love your redwork. I still have to try the Transfer-eze again. I guess by Tues, huh?? That is a great dinner idea. I would take that anytime.
    Glad you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only issue so far with the tranfer-eze is that when you are doing a french knot and pulling through the thread, tranfer-eze and sandcastle I have to pull it with one of those rubber circles! Tough! The dinner was siblime! I'll bring the redwork to woolies...think I'll get in trouble?

    ReplyDelete