Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quiet River Day 3

Wow, a retreat does feed the soul. And this retreat has been like none other that I have participated. Mainly because I have not created my own sweat shop...DO YOU HEAR ME ROBIN!??? I have enjoyed everything I have done, I have enjoyed everything I didn't do...and I feel relaxed. My fellow Fabric Stalkers have inspired me again, my dreams are filled with colors and textures. oh and as a post script...thanks to Dave for bring the printer and HH for bringing the gin and tonic!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free picture slideshow

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you ladies had a wonderful time. Look at all those projects! Yeah! I think you will have to have a Henrietta Whiskers show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did...and now I am heading to bed! happily exhausted! The thing that is holding up my Henrietta block is the sign on the pumpkin...I want it to say something else...gotta figure that out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies looked like you had a ball and you actually got quilts done!! Lovely stuff I might add...and with gin and tonic!! Yikes! One sip and I would be howling to the moon...but at least the dog would love me!! Take care and rest up!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Paulette, isn't howling to the moon required to produce a great quilt?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wool Henrietta? Awesome! I'm finally home and got to catch up on all your pics. Darn iPad! Darn flash player!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne, bet you are glad you are moving after this latest snow storm!

    ReplyDelete