Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Quiet River Quilt Retreat!

Each retreat the Fabric Stalkers have yearly has it's own culture. The Quiet River Retreat is in town and thus allows members to come and go as the responsibilities of life continue. Hair appts., parent teacher conferences, visiting relatives, dentist appts., can all fit into this retreat. There is the humm of machines as cars pull in and out of the driveway and yet at the days end there is only sewing. As with all our retreats someone brings a new product to try out and I'll post that review at the end of the retreat, along with the accomplishments.

The insanity I was feeling is gone...mainly due to the the comments from yesterday's blog. It reminded me that I no longer want to be that quilter who powers through projects, giving little thought or connection to them. I want to enjoy the quilts, connect to the joy and so I asked myself what would make your life less stressful? The answer...to make this weekend a BOM weekend! To get caught up and stay current with the BOM's I love!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Personalize a slideshow design

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is perfect and true to our mantra we are going out stalking tomorrow! Will show the results!

    ReplyDelete