Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

One Level Closer to Quilter's Nirvana!

The 2011 NWQ Raffle Quilt

I am one day closer to quilter's Nirvana! Today is my last day of work this week. Tomorrow I head over the mountain with a girlfriend to the NWQ quilt show!!! at the Portland Expo Center! I have not been to this show in over 10 years and am looking forward to seeing what is being created on the other side of the mountain!


We are shop hopping our way to Portland on Friday. Then Saturday will take the trolley and Max to the Portland Expo Center! Hopefully, I'll be able to meet Michele one of the Woolie followers who lives in the area. And!!! Sandy gave me a heads up to the vendor's list! YAHOOO...so I will have to be frugal on the way because who knows what fabulous items the vendors will have!


My mantra each day HH and I leave for work is...we can do anything for a day! And today will just be one day closer to the quilt show. I'll post our shop hopping late Friday and then on Saturday after we have seen all the quilts and spent all the money I'll put a slide show on the blog for your enjoyment!

9 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip. Will you be stopping by Pioneer Quilts in Clackamas? They will be at the show I am sure as they were last year. Take my number and give me a call. Still not sure what time I will be there. Have errands to run with the teenage boy to get ready for baseball next week.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Michelle I said "hi"....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do Michelle, I'll take your cell number and give you a call!

    Anne, will give Michelle the Cotten 'n wool heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the updates and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great road trip and I will expect a full report. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a full report you shall all receive!!! I am so excited I can hardly wait for tomorrow...oh wait... I have a staff meeting at 0530 in the morning...yuck. oh well the rest of the day will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne! How is the house coming? Anna, talk to you on Saturday...what time are you thinking you two will be there? Drive safe and I look forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle, we are going to try and get there at 1000, but I am sure we will be there a while. There are 3 of us now heading over to shop!!! You should check out the house photos on Anne's blog. I am green at the view out of her quilt room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok...safe travels...yes, I have been following it..just waiting for an update..its been about two weeks! Hee hee. My friend lives directly behind her...

    ReplyDelete