Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Living It Up At The Quilt Show!

The quilt show was so much fun...mostly because I was sharing it with girlfriends. The show was a wonderful display of guild member quilts and the locale was spacious. My only regret was having missed Michelle...but I so remember those days of running kids here and there, besides I am sure there will be many opportunities to connect! I wanted to share some vendor websites, they were are exciting as the show.

Tresa McConachie had a wonderful booth. One of her quilts will be featured by the Fons and Porter publication, Easy Quilts. You can check out what she has to offer at http://www.quiltsbynature.com/

I purchased some wonderful hand dyed wool and received a free owl pincushion pattern. Check out their websites http://www.elegantexpressions-online.net/

One of my favorite booths was Pieceful Designs by Pam Bocko. Log onto her site and you will see original designs which have been featured in major magazines! www.piecefuldesigns.com

Keep your eyes open for Tropical Textiles! http://www.tropicaltextilesllc.com/

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free picture slideshow

7 comments:

  1. I know, I know! I did not find out until 9 am that he has baseball practice at 10am...ran errands after dropping him off, picked him up, got him lunch, dropped him off again...by the time I got home I was not going out again. Again, so very sorry. I really wanted to go too as this show was the first in a quilt show hop! Oh well.... Glad you had fun...did you stay or go home yesterday? Gotta love this rain we are having!

    I will be in Bend, SOMETIME this year...not sure when but will let you know.

    Michelle
    mysonsmom95@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful show and the vendors looked great!
    So much to see and take in. I bet you came home so inspired to make more great things. Thanks for all of the pictures. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your quilt show. Loved all the photos of such beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all enjoyed the slide show. For a guild show I was surprised by the number of vendors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle we arrived back home today with our wallets empty and our inspiration full! Look forward to meeting you when you make it to Bend. I looked across the canal the last time I was at Anne's construction site and saw your friends house. At the very least we can wave to each other ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anna, It was a pleasure meeting you.
    Thanks for including us in your wonderful slide show!
    I put a link on my website so others can enjoy it too.
    Tresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tresa, The show was fun! I hope you'll be a regular follower of the Woolie so we can keep up with where you will be next!

    ReplyDelete