Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

When You're Sliding Into First....

...and you feel a tiny burst...hummm. Yes, I went to bed not feeling so hot. All night my stomach was rumbling. So much that Greg said that Enzo woke up and barked! I was supposed to be at work today at 0900 and was going to take Enzo for a nice long walk. Instead I got up at 0400 and to save you the details...by 0615 I knew there was not a bathroom close enough to where I work. I think the tofu I had for dinner might not have been so good. I don't feel sick, just exhausted from my trips to the head.

I have been sitting in front of the TV waiting for the next trip to the bathroom, watching the Today Show which I never get to see and I think Regis and Kathy Lee...oppps...I mean Kelly, that is how long it has been since I have seen that show. Even under the weather I can't just sit. So, I am piecing a new quilt!


I am amazed at how easy points are to make on this quilt! LOL I cannot say enough about Tranfer-Eze. I am ready for a nap and it is only 0900...oh well, I am trying to listen to my body these days.

2 comments:

  1. I love that song and that movie "Parenthood." I think I need to watch that movie again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the movie! I also must check netflix for that one! Today I am better and will have a new slide show later this afternoon...gotta go to Woolies for that!

    ReplyDelete