Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Central Oregon Shop Hop!!!

...and boy were we hoppin'!!! Each shop was so inviting and there wasn't a one that didn't have a wonderful spread of nourishment to keep the energy up! It was like going to a class reunion where you run into so many people you recognize and know. "Quilter watching" and checking out what is being purchased...there was no way to not catch the "quilter's spending virus!"

So many raffles and Jean Wells out at the Stitchin' Post was even teaching a class during the shopping frenzy! Now that is an quilt professor with a cool head on her shoulders.

I even picked up a tip for any quilters out there still looking for lodging for the Sister's Outdoor Quilt Show! Vaughn Dee Wells has a condo available for rent in Eagle Crest. Located on the canyon and if you wanted to play a round of golf...that is also available! It sleeps 6+ and for $1500 you can rent it from July 3rd-10th! Divided up between a group of quilters you will still have money left for shopping. You can get more information by contacting her at
wells@bendbroadband.com
Hope to see you at the show!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow customized with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. Great Shop Hop, huh??? I had lots of fun and I we bought the same fabric in LaPine!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot the "see" after the "I". OOoppss!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy I had a blast and I got to run into Enzo's favorite Woolie follower, Loretta! It totally cracks me up that we bought the same fabric at Homestead Quilts in LaPine! Do you have the pattern...cause I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fun shop hop and right in my computer chair :-) Thank you for taking the time and inspiration to take all these photos and make up slideshows..I am loving them all! Wonderful shops to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loris, I am still recovering...slept in till 0730 this morning which I NEVER do! Two of the gals in Jean Wells class at the Stitchin Post were from Pacific Grove! You'll have to come up and shop some time, I know you won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete