Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fabric Stalkers...Back In The Saddle Again!

I didn't think it would come fast enough! Another retreat! The Fabric Stalkers plan about 3 retreats a year and although we had one this winter...it was a looooong winter and we are ready for another one! We started a couple of years ago renting a house in Sunriver which is only 10 miles south of town. It is a destination resort with about 1,000 permanent residents but in the height of vacation season will balloon to 10,000. There are tons of vacation rentals, several golf courses, miles of walking/biking trails, restaurants, fitness centers and swimming pools...as in several pools. Every so often there is one house where the renters rarely leave because they are feverishly quilting away! We are checking in today and staying till Sunday. This retreat there will only be 7 of us attending and, as with all groups the tempo changes by who shows up. I got up 3:30 AM...yes, that's right! because after work yesterday I was tooooo tired to figure out what I wanted to take with me to work on! My last 2 hours of work were in a class on how to use a new medication pump...my pump kept shorting out because I couldn't stop drooling and I have a bruise above my left eye where I fell asleep and bumped my head on it.

Tomorrow I am going to leave the retreat and travel to Sisters about 35-40 miles the opposite direction because it is Customer Appreciation Day and there is no way I am going to miss out on being appreciated!!! So I'll have some good shopping photos!

Click to play this Smilebox invite
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
This free invitation card generated with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. Have a marvelous time :-)
    I'm sure you won't fall asleep on your Bernina!

    ReplyDelete