Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Quilt Show by Phyllis, Part Two

I know, I know, I was going to post the Shop Hop today and save Phyllis's quilt show for Saturday...but there was no way that was going to happen!!! I took over 140 photos of the Shop Hop and I am too pooped to go through and evaluate them...besides I have to be at work by 6:30 AM! I even missed the royal wedding!!! but I tried to DVR it, and hopefully will be able to watch it this weekend...after all, I am sure that I am related some how! My boss wouldn't give me the day off to stay up and watch the wedding...I feel sorry for my patients today...I am going to need several cups of coffee to get through this day! Can you tell how tired I am...my dad used to call it "diarrhea mouth"...he said, if I was ever kidnapped that the kidnappers would pay him to take me back because I was non-stop oral thought processor....oh well....at least you have a very awesome slide show of Phyllis's quilts which are truly spectacular! Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free digital slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Linda...I know...it really is amazing what is right under our noses and we don't even realize it!!!

    ReplyDelete