Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quilters Attic Terrebonne, Oregon

A couple of days ago I was going to be spending the day traveling around Central Oregon and decided to include in my trip a stop at the Quilters Attic. I ended up with an extra weekday off work because this weekend is mine to work. I pass the Quilters Attic http://www.quiltersattic.net/ on my way to Portland all the time but, HH is usually on a "pedal to the metal trip" to visit his boys and, when we are returning on Sundays they are closed. Since I was heading to Redmond antiquing it seemed a no brainer to just drive the extra 15 mintues to Terrebonne and meet a friend for some quilt shopping. It was worth the time...especially if you like quilting and antiques! To keep our energy up we decided to have lunch at the Terrebonne Depot http://www.terrebonnedepot.com/ excellent, excellent lunch!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow generated with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I have never been there. Now I will put it on my list. How much time did it take to drive there from Bend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, it is a definately makes the list. For a smaller shop she is trying to have a little of something for everyone. It took me between 30-40 mintues from my house.

    ReplyDelete