Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Can Do Anything For A Day!

That is my mantra as I head out to work. And, if you have ever had a baby...it is amazing what you can do! I head out to work today with the glow of yesterday...a full day of quilting. My little sewing machine was still set up in my dining room in anticipation of making Civil War blocks with Sandy from Madras. It is such a gift to be friends with such amazing quilters and Sandy is definitely amazing. The little Civil War groups goal is to share fabrics so we can really scrap up our blocks and Sandy had a treasure trove of older Civil War fabrics. Her mind set about life is exactly in line with my own, "don't sweat the small stuff."

In the afternoon it was Woolies and everyone was working on a variety of projects which is always so inspiring! Marilyn, the owner of QuiltWorks asked for assistance with a BOM she is putting together and the Woolies jumped right in...so we are all making 4 little 3 1/2 wool blocks for a sample the shop needs.


Well, it is off to work, to enjoy my patients and coworkers for all the gifts they bring to my life.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free picture slideshow

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your slide shows!! It's like I actually went with you!! Thanks for taking me along!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome to come along any time! Just got home from work and it was a good day because my quilting well was filled!

    ReplyDelete