Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May Baskets

What I love about "blog land" is that you can put your thoughts out there and someone might be able to relate to your situation and give you a blog hug (thanks Paulette). After spending some time wallowing in my own brain I dove in and finished a project. Here is my May Basket table runner...actually finished before the end of May!!! Yeah!!! The pattern is from Primitives by Lynda and I really enjoyed the project. I am going to lend it to QuiltWorks to display during Quilt Week in July since that is where I purchased the pattern. In the mean time I am going to enjoy it on my table!

While I was quilting the table runner Enzo had a date with Evie the groomer and he came back looking dapper. His coat feels like crushed velvet and so he gets bunches of back rubs!

12 comments:

  1. Your welcome!! :o) The runner looks wonderful! Great job!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to give Enzo a big hug. He looks so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paulette, one down several hundred to go! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he didn't weigh 50 lbs I would drap him around my neck like a fur coat!...he is sooooo soft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Anna. My friend purchased that pattern this weekend and we are going to do the baskets in wool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely table runner, Anna. Isn't it nice to have something finished? I've got so many UFOs, maybe this will inspire me to finish something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohh I love that table runner, almost as much as I love Enzo - give him a scratch from me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle, you and your friend are going to love this project! Never once did I curse it...each time I stitched I smiled! I used wool for the baskets also and searched for a wool that had a weave pattern too it...can't see it very well in the photo but it was a piece of wool skirt that someone gave me! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you quilts & pieces! I cleared the table and laid it out...giving strict instructions that HH can't spill anything on it!!! at least for a day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heartdesire, It is inspiring to finish something. Like you I have tons of UFO's, WIP, and PIGs when I finish a project it spurs me to pick up the next. So last night I started working on a Fall penny rug for my DIL...now, maybe I'll get it done before Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Cherry, you said the right thing...cause Enzo is reading this over my left arm! He's soooo soft right now...scrathing as we speak. He says thank you...you are his favorite, at least for today!

    ReplyDelete