Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

2011 Lighthouse Art Quilt

whoopeeeee, 99 followers...I wonder who will be #100?
 What a bonus...to walk into Back Porch Fabrics and find a gallery of quilts.  They have 6 shows a year and in their history have had a total of 90 shows!  Currently the 2011 Lighthouse Art Quilt Benefit Challenge is on display until July 6th.  Proceeds benefit the restoration projects at the Point Pinos Lighthouse and Point Sur Lightstation.  The brain child of Claudia Sammis you can learn more about this exciting project on the web site Lighthouse Art Quilt Challenge 2011

The slide show is wonderful and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

PS... I had a hard time putting together this issue of the Woolie Blog because I was at a Starbucks using their wireless and at the next table is a group of senior citizens, men and women and they are gossiping about people who aren't here and boy is it juicy....well, since you can't hear what I hear...enjoy the slide show! LOL
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own photo slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Just logged on and haven't been to your blog for awhile. Couldn't leave you guessing I became your 100th follower.

    Congratulations, love your smilebox creations.

    Here's to 200 followers!

    Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yipppeeee! 100!!! Thank you Sandi for making my dream come true to have 100 followers before the Sisters Quilt Show on July 9th! Now I am going to have to figure out a fun challenge for my 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete