Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Featured Quilter at the 16th Annual Country Quilt Show of Prineville

My friend Sandy was the featured quilter and with all that was going on in my life I almost missed it!  Having just arrived home I was standing in my sewing room trying to take in the sight and smells of my space when I noticed a quilt show card on my bulletin board.  Tomorrow!!!!  The quilt show is tomorrow and Sandy was the featured quilter!!!  There was no way I was going to miss that show and I thought...just the thing to bring me out of my doldrums.  Although she and her husband have a busy life on the farm and have raised 3 boys...she makes time for quilting and antiquing.  Her first quilt was made as a 4H project.  There are no idle moments in Sandy's life and you can tell by the slide show that...I speak the truth!  She is a kind and fun person to share the quilt life with and currently a QuiltWorks Woolie! and we are also working on a Civil War quilt together.  If there is a quilt in the slide show you must know the name of and where she got the pattern just note the slide number and comment you question on the post and I will ask her!  Have Fun!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow created with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What an incredible quilter!! Her quilts are magnificent...and her wool work....absolutely stunning!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paulette, that is only the half of it! She drives a tractor and is an die hard baseball fan!

    ReplyDelete