Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Houston...We Do Not Have A Problem!

Well our youngest son was successfully launched...he is the one just about to turn into his row...the tall one! LOL  5600 graduates and their families meant that at Trailblazer Stadium in the Rose Quarter there were over 25,000 people!  We are so proud of him!



He is ready to be your accountant!

 

Traveling too and fro, keeping my anxiety in check I finished my BOW...just in time, cause I think block 2 is waiting in my mail at home.  Tasks for today concentrate on mom and figure out where she is going to be this week!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I remember the feeling of having all the little chicks on their own - it was a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! What a wonderful accomplishment for your both!! Come on toss that hat...you know you want to!!
    Take care!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Eileen I look forward to that feeling, right now I am pooped and orgainizing for a trip down to take care of mom...I think she discharges from the hosptial tomorrow! yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Paulette, my grandson asked why they didn't toss their hats?!lol We had a hard time getting him to put it back on for the photo!

    ReplyDelete