Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

ThimbleCreek

Roxie and Joe Wood are the passion behind ThimbleCreek of Concord, California.  Their shop has been featured in Quilt Sampler magazine and was the encore featured shop in the Fall 2010 issue.  It is easy to find off of the 680 freeway and is worth the stop!  When I walked in the sight was breath taking for a quilter...and...I thought I felt the aura of one of my Fabric Stalkers here...as if one of them has shopped in this very shop.  This being my first visit I was amazed and sooooo happy I stopped since I am addicted to embroidery right now and you can tell that someone in this shop is also!  I even found an embroidery group in their classroom!  Enjoy the slide show and as usually if you see something you must have (...and I saw several things I NEEDED and had not seen elsewhere) contact ThimbleCreek !

And just to get you all excited there is a new blogger who is giving away a Baby Go if you sign up on her blog!  Check it out, Vicki B Quilts.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow customized with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Anna, your "senses" were correct -- a past Fabric Stalker has visited the store and made several purchases! It is a beautiful, inspiring store. I see a visit there in my future. P.S. I'm bringing Henrietta to Irene's in July -- hope I can share w/you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie, I thought I felt a small breeze from the swishing of a sassy skirt! The store was awesome and I am soooo glad I do not live close by! Can't wait to see Henrietta...you inspire me to try and catch up!

    ReplyDelete