Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Freebie:don't forget...oh, and Welcome to Bend

Remember to check out the Freebie by The Quilt Shack by logging on to the link and follow the directions...cause someone is going to own a nice pack of just released fabrics called Farm Fresh!  I don't know about you but I am seeing the prices climb in the fabric world so anytime I can actually win some is sweet!
Here is my latest wool project all prepped and ready for stitching.  I LOVE it!  The pattern is in that great book called Summer Gatherings by Lisa Bongean & Carole Charles.  There are at least 5 or more projects in that book that I am driven to create!  Once completed I am going to hang it outside my front door.

OK, what gives???!!!  This is Block 6 of my Flower Penny Garden Block of the Week!!!  Do you get that...it is a BLOCK OF THE WEEK!  No BOW should have a block that has 91...NINE ONE...pieces in it! That is going to be a lot of stitching. I think Lisa is trying to kill me.

It's pretty though...huh?...sigh...what's a girl to do when she loves wool...

Now a little slide show of what was happening in Bend this past weekend...never a dull moment.  If you live here, this is a reminder of how wonderful it is...if you don't, wish you could be here!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow made with Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Looks like a great summer day! And your blocks look beautiful! Nice work and you are right..91 is alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bend's a wonderful place, but there's no place like home, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Loris, I am glad to hear you agree...when I was cutting them out...I was starting to feel sorry for myself! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Synthia, isn't it the truth...where ever home is...that is where we are the happiest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, what a wonderful job you did on Lisa's design! Love her designs, but they are usually quite complicated. And you're BOW is amazing. Is that a Lisa pattern too? Having met her, I can attest to the fact that she does stitch really quickly! Have a great week. ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Roberta! The BOW is in fact a Lisa design. I wish I could meet her...to tell her 91 pieces is insane for a BOW! LOL Alas I love her stuff and am totally addicted...and I absolutely love the blocks! I will have a great week and I wish the same for you!

    ReplyDelete