Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

....Count Down


Enzo and I went out for our early morning (mom has a day off) walk and I reluctantly opened my mail box...yes, there was another BOW in there...but, it was the last one!!!!  Thank you lord!!!  I am patting myself on the back because I gave up the rant I had earlier this summer...and...I count them as half done since I did pick them up and opened them!  Now the decision has to be made and made by Sept. 8th.  Do I want the finishing kits and if so which ones.  Primitive Gatherings shop blog had photos and choices...hummmm

What I do know today is,  I will get to attend the Material Girls with plans to work on one of these blocks!  I believe today is potluck celebrating a "princesses" birthday!  Fun, fun, fun!

Don't forget we are counting down to a GIVE AWAY sponsored by the Stitchin' Post in Sisters, Oregon.  Just click on the link and follow the instructions!

2 comments:

  1. LOL you are too funny! They aren't like crackers~ they won't go bad! Just enjoy working on them in your own time. :-) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too funny...you're funny! Maybe they are like crackers!!! Because if you eat them fast enough they get stale...but then again...I have eaten stale crackers! LOL

    ReplyDelete