Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

He Said, "Wow, is that a Honda Scooter?"

Yesterday I traversed the city of Bend.  First BJ's Quilt Basket. When I went to whip out my camera for some photos of new stuff and to check out the Open House Classes...I had left the camera card in my computer at home!!!  Drats!!!  No photos but I did find a wonderful little pattern and a charm pack for my Lucky Charms class.  I headed across the street to JoAnn's to see if the Go Cutter was on sale and it was, for $299??? 2 weeks ago it was $244...hummm maybe I'll wait!

I didn't want to go a whole day without my camera so headed home before meeting the Woolies.  I tried to sneak in but he saw my big helmet head so I had to give him a treat and talk a bit.   It is a great thing to be prepared because look what I caught!   Across the street...he was totally hypnotized by the awesome beauty of my Patty.  I swear the sound of the scooter put him in a trance and he said...is that one of those Honda Scooters??? so I was able to snapped my shot!


The Woolies group was awesome, so much talking, laughing, sharing and we even got to connect by text with our Woolie who is a truck driver and working on the other side of the US ( she is in Amish country and we are green with envy!).  One of the highlights is that Robyn of Rogers Roost Ranch came by selling fresh veggies and eggs!  HH and I had a very fresh salad for dinner!  Yes...life is sweet!

Count Down to the GIVE AWAY sponsored by the Stitchin' Post of Sisters, Oregon

 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design created with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. What a great time to have the camera handy, beautiful shot.
    Our jo anns has sales for 199.00 on the go cutter, I would wait.
    I got mine at amazon since their prices are better and free shipping, then I used my reward points to get some dies.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihaving a terrific thunder and heat lightening storm lucked out this time. A great shot presents itself I don't have my camera!

    Tha...maybe I should just turn my computer off! lolnks for the tip...just got off work and am going shopping on Amazon...right now we are having a terrific heat lightening and thunder storm maybe i should just turn my computer off!

    ReplyDelete