Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quiet Time

Yesterday I was running around gathering supplies for my locker!  Just like all the school kids.  I joined a gym and I didn't want to haul stuff back and forth so I got my own locker.  I wanted to decorate it but I noticed that none of the others were decorated.  In our locker room at work the lockers are covered with magnets, family photos, pets, greeting cards...you name it...but, at the gym it is all nice and tidy and the locker room has a deocrator feel about it.  Between that and shopping for a swim suit in August my morning was shot!  I did accomplish my task and am excited about the first day at the gym!

It is kinda dreary around here. There is so much smoke.  I guess with 6+ fires buring in the area you gotta expect a little smoke...so I decided to hop on Patty and head over to Claudine's for a little stitching.  I worked on Block #7, Yeah!!!!

Working today...so, no stitching is going on but I thought you'd like to see a little slide show of the quilts hanging around Claudine's house.  She did not want me to take photos of her sewing room...for some reason people want to clean up their sewing rooms before a photo shoot, like nothing is going on in there! lol  Anyway, enjoy!

 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own slideshow

10 comments:

  1. I went through your slide show six times!! Magnificent quilts...oh man, she has some VERY nice friends!! Just loved them all!!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love the cat's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please introduce me to her friends??? lol Those are great quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee whiz! Tell Claudine I want her friends too! That's quite a haul of gifted quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first piece, nice fabrics and design and that kitty is too cute.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know Paulette! Can you believe those double wedding ring quilts...if someone gave me one of those I wouldn't have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cat eyes totally crack me up...mine has Ben & Jerry ice cream cones in them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no Corney...me first! Actually if I remember correctly the person who gave her the quilts is the same person who gave her the fabric she used in the cat eyes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terri, Claudine is a pistol…80 years old and she says what we thinks…but obviously she has some nice friends! Lol I love her too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie, I knew you'd like that kitty!

    ReplyDelete