Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Whatcha Doin"

I really  want to know what you quilters are doin'???  I need more photos.  I know there has been an overload on the email but I have today off and can keep up on the download and I want as many of you as possible to send me one photo of what you are working on...or your favorite quilt!  I want at least 10 more photos...if not 100.  So post on the comments of The Give Away that you have sent a Jpeg photo to my email avalon@bendbroadband.com !!!

As for me...this is what I am currently working on...I am about to start stitchin on the Crabapple Hill  pattern "Which Witch's Boot."  I have resigned myself that it won't be up for Halloween this year...but come next Oct. it will have a royal place in my living room.  I love all the holidays and like to rotate theme'd quilts.


Making some progress on "the birthday" present!  aren't these half square triangles cute!  Using Bunny Hill Designs fabric.  I can't wait to show you the finished present...it is going to be adorable!


I am now on my few day off stretch from work and plan on sitting down with a cup of coffee and soaking in all the information that SunShower Quilts has to offer on the Go....and see what Sweet P has been up too! Then I am going to check out Woolensails because I am really interested in the Digital Quilt Album!  But first I must go swimming!!!

14 comments:

  1. You are going to love working on the Witches Boot. I just finished mine and am getting it ready to be quilted. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stitchery, what a fun design to do.
    I am working on my ark and will take a photo later today and send you one.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing the quilting is murder mystery story on line and it took me to a shop that had that pattern, thought it was way cute, you will have to share pics when you get it done..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boot is really cute! It's bigger than I thought it would be. You never know...you might end up getting it done for this year. Bunny Hill always has cute stuff too. I like the hst's you've done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pattern is next up in my stitching plan! I love it! I'm currently working on a Gail Pan design for Christmas. ;-) Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ATahe boot is very cute,you are going to do a great stitching!!
    Happy stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yvette I am green with envy! You must send a photo when you are done so I can be inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait Debbie...I have been following your progress and can't wait to see how far you have come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You better believe I'll share picture when and if I get it done!!! What a murder mystery story quilt???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Corney…catching up on life! Will send your package tomorrow! Finally! Maybe I should have shrunk it! But I like the possibilites that you have about me finishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crazy Sandie, Thank you so much for dropping the name of another designer...checked her out and loved her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Rosa! Send me a photo of one of your quilts

    ReplyDelete
  13. the web site is Quilting is Murder, each week there is another chapter of the murder mystery and clues, and they enter you into a drawing for gifts. also free patterns and lots of visiting to different web based shops..last story I got a small leather sewing pouch with the greatest very sharp snips and needles

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to do that boot so bad and one of these days it will get done!! Sent you a couple of pictures on Tues. but did not see where you got them so I resent them this morning. We were getting ready to leave Tues. morning so was not able to follow up on them. Thanks & Take Care.

    ReplyDelete