Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

I Need A Wife!!!

Yesterday I felt like I was going crazy!!!  With all the details involved in dealing with my mom's affairs I now have a job and a half and I am trying to claw some personal time.  My phone never stops ringing!!! I couldn't make my Mina Bag class at the Stitchin Post because I couldn't seem to figure out how to fit it into the day!  I work at the hospital today and I fly out to California tomorrow for a week of details....I need a wife!  Have you ever felt like that??

When you think about it a wife is a human file cabinet of details, bills due, doctor appt., grocery list, laundry list...I am overwhelmed and HH is a pitch in kinda guy!!! So What the Hey???!!!  I think every marriage should include an extra wife!

Ok, my rant is over...now I can share my latest postal arrival!  When I was on the way to the coast with the Fabric Stalkers we stopped and shopped at Pioneer Quilts and I found this adorable pattern called An Autumn Mood...but I wanted a kit.  So the sales clerk took my info and said they would make a kit up for me and call with the price.  Next thing I know it is in my mailbox!  You can enlarge the photo by clicking on it...so the kit included the pattern by Nutmeg Hare , all the wool and floss to complete the project...the price...$34.95!!!  If you decide you want one be sure and tell Pioneer Quilts you saw it on the Woolie...I love those gals!

 

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I tell my husband all the time that "in my next life I'm getting a wife!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Linda, on my breakfast break at work and am starting to feel a little better...although I don't want to disappoint HH about dinner plans and my list is still a mile long...keep your fingers crossed that I finish my list today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use one of those too, lol. And phones, people think I sit around all day and have nothing better to do than to chat on the phone, haha.
    Love that pattern and they made up a really nice kit for you.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete