Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Little Piece of Heaven


Although I have accepted my days are filled with details that have more to do with mom than with me  I am taking sweet moments to fill my emotional well.  Yesterday I was running around like a marathon runner...hey, I was a marathon runner! But...in the middle of the day I took a couple of hours to be with some of my favorite peoples!  The Woolies!  I lucked out and arrived in Bend to see the Fall colors do their art...and believe me...it is nature's art!! ...and then I spent time talking with people wiser than myself and taking a stitch or two.

One of the Woolies is off to Market tomorrow!  And she said she would be sending me photos of market to post on the blog since she will be too busy to be blogging!  yeah, Anne B. who is helping the Anne of Bunny Hill present the latest in Bunny Hill magic  will be keeping us up to date on what is coming down the quilting path!   Enjoy the slide show...it has real beauty!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own slideshow design

3 comments:

  1. Those Woolies are such sweet people! I'm glad you are able to be back in Bend to enjoy them and your beautiful part of the country. Gorgeous trees!
    The quilt show is amazing! Beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures, while wonderful, doesnt do them justice they are truly something that needs to be seen in person to get the whole perspective on them...they are beautiful...the best show ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those quilts really are amazing! and Ann is right I wish you could all see them in person!

    ReplyDelete