Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Of Those Days...


Today was the most interesting day I have had in a while...it was packed with activities and new learning experiences.  I took Enzo for a nice walk on the River Trail and he met several of his buds...then it was off to the pool for me.  I love my water exercises class with Lena.  I can not believe how great my shoulder feels since starting this class.  Next, it was off to Diana's for a massage.  Diana is not a foo foo massage person...there is pain to be had...but, I was so tired that I feel asleep!  When I woke up it was off to Woolie's at QuiltWorks and then the day got even more interesting!  Not only was there great "show 'n tell" but, I received emotional support for my recent struggles, a fashion show (Sandy had 2 dresses to model for her son's wedding) and then...there was a very interesting discussion on female facial hair...looooo and behold there were some woolies who get the wool taken off on a regular basis!!!  I had no idea...just always thought they had skin as smooth as a baby's butt...!!!  So how many of you go under the wax????


Here is a little slide show of what was going on at QuiltWorks!

 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free slideshow design

3 comments:

  1. OMG, that made me laugh!! Too funny, that was a very interesting day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me tired, just by what you did today, lol.
    I went to the spa and swam and now I am crashing in my chair, maybe it has something to do with all the work and moving furniture around, yesterday;) I love the projects, the pumpkins are wonderful and love the christmas quilts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has tenido un día muy interesante,aún me estoy sonriendo.
    El QuiltWork,espectacular,los bolsos y el monedero me han encantado.

    ReplyDelete