Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Quel est ce tissu une mitre?

This is Jeanne's house.


This is a photo of Jeanne working at Back Porch Fabrics


Jeanne is the tour guide for a dream trip I am taking in Sept. 2012!  Yesterday afternoon my sister and I walked up the road to Jeanne's house to make sure I had a slot in the adventure!

2012 Art & Textile Tour
September 6-19, 2012
Patchwork-Europa in Alsace, France

Limited to 20 participants
Exciting itinerary -Fun Loving Group...one of which will be ME!!!

Contact Jeanne @ jeanne@go-fast.org

3 comments:

  1. Muchas felicidades y espero que te lo pases genial en Europa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took Jeanne's Scrap Basket tour to France in 2000. It was fantabulous!! You will have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one fortunate woman, to be going on such a wonderful trip! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete