Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Upside Down - Inside Out


So, here I am still trying to get a grip on my life...but sometimes you just feel upside down and inside out!  Yesterday I worked my 10 hour shift starting at 0530 and realized by the end of the day...I wasn't recovering from the cold I picked up when I was working at mom's house.  Although I recovered from the initial cold the cough has been like a monkey on my back!  After work I decided it was time to throw in the towel and go to Immediate Care.  Nurses and doctors are the worst patients.  Once someone listened to my lungs I was in for a chest xray and then 3 hours later arrived home after 7:00 pm with a bag of medications.  I am definitely not a pill popper and already have decided I am not going to take one of them.  But this morning I almost feel human.  Slept most of the night without coughing!

Although today I have nothing quilting to show you I can tell you I am getting a massage this morning!!! Yeah!!! and my Civil War girlfriends are coming over for some block building and by tomorrow I will have some photos!

Have a great Thursday...I know I am!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better. I hate pills, but sometimes they are a necessary evil and with my ribs, I can't afford to get bad coughs.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you've been sick, but hope that you'll be tiptop very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Debbie, sometimes the coughing makes me think I am going to blow my hair off the top of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Corney, I am plugging forward a cough at a time!

    ReplyDelete