Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What Wool?

I have been so swamped...drowning in paperwork with a brain that is so taxed with information and decisions that yesterday neither my sister or I could remember the name of Eggs Benedict!  And as I sit here typing I see my little box of wool projects that I brought with me...and guess what???  I have not taken one stitch...not one...sigh...


After leaving a meeting in Carmel we realized that we hadn't even had lunch and it wat 5:00 PM!  That's when my sister remembered a Greek restaurant she had eaten at...boy did we have a wonderful meal.  The host greeted us with the dimples and smile that would make any woman swoon...and he kissed us in greeting...sigh...  We sat next to a couple on their honeymoon and while the music was playing they grabbed my sister and danced!  After the day we had...we needed a little light hearted fun!




3 comments:

  1. Fun is definitely good medicine.
    Blessings galore to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to do that too, I bring things to work on, on trips and never get much done. Fun is good;) I haven't had greek in ages, love the cuisine.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to end a difficult and busy day! You'll find a moment here and there to stitch, even if it's while waiting for someone or something to happen.

    ReplyDelete