Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Woolie Quilt Show 2011

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to view quilts made by Woolie Followers from around the world!  I hope you enjoy this peek of what your fellow quilters are up too!  As I put together this slide show I was humbled, encouraged, surprised and now...I am going to start quilting!  Winner to be announced tomorrow!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design customized with Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. they were all wonderful quilts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've all been "sew" busy! Thank You Anna, for including me in your slideshow - there are so many beautiful projects and quilts here! Glad I don't have to pick the winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to see my plaid quilt right here on Woolie Mammoth :-) I love seeing all the sweet quilts! Thanks for the great show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been through the pictures several times and am glad it is not me picking a winner!!! Just wish "smilebox" had a way to click on the picture to make it larger. Enjoyed the show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so much fun to watch! Thank you for including one of mine, it was such a surprise and really made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! There are so many beautiful quilts. I just cant tell you how suprised, thrilled, and proud I am seeing my quilts online at someone elses web site. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete