Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Words To Live By


My dear friend Lori gave me these wooden flowers for my sewing room...but I feel like I need to carry them around with me.  Cherish Yesterday, Live for Today.  It is going to be my mantra as I leave my home and fly the friendly skies to California.  A week of meeting with the attorney, insurance agent, financial advisor, relator, banker...bottle washer and shrink...I will try my best to blog along the way but I won't guarantee that it will be worth reading or that it will be totally quilt related. And, you better believe I am bring some wool to work on!

Someone asked me yesterday what I have learned in this process of losing my mom...I said, "don't miss the moments."

3 comments:

  1. No truer words, wonderful gift for you.
    I hope everything goes well while you are getting her things in order.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Wishing you peace and comfort from your memories of good times with your mom. ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep all of those beautiful memories close to your heart, Anna. Safe travels, and hugs from Sandy. :)

    ReplyDelete