Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Woolie Tuesday

Yesterday I was busy.  As in Bizzz E!  At 0700 I was tromping through a grocery store picking up the turkey I ordered and a shopping cart full of additional Thanksgiving ingredients.  I read the morning paper and they had a stuff pear with Gorgonzola & pecans!  hummm  I know I am not a cook but hey...it is just pears and cheese right?  I'll let you know how they turn out!

I also decided to take advantage of the CAP program which is a program for individual support during times of grief, loss, stress...you know...life.  It was interesting.  I did come away with a couple of insights but, I am tried of hearing my own story...it doesn't seem to get more exciting in the repeated telling.  So...I am over that story.

Finally I arrived at QuiltWorks for Woolies!  One of my very favorite places to hang out.

 

Beth...Marilyn is gonna start stitching for ME, ME, ME...not!


Isn't this dress absolutely adorable!  Made by Angela of Storybook Dress


Sandy has not slowed down this month at all!  It doesn't matter that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner...or...that her son is getting married next month, she still finished this beautiful wool "My Garden" quilt!


Claudine is gonna have this one done for the Christmas Holiday!


Barb has been working on this one off and on for a while but she will be enjoying it this holiday season!


just a little Sandy project.


QuiltWorks has their class display and it is packed with fun!


and finally here is Sandy's version of the Bunny Hill snowman pillow.  don't you love the scalloped edge!

Congratulations to the Woolie Give Away winners!  Stay tuned, Decembers is going to be even better!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...a pear stuffed with gorgonzola and pecans sounds delicious! I can't wait to hear how it turns out.

    The Woolies looks like it's a happening group! Lots of fun stuff in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects and always love wool pieces.
    I am cooking and cleaning today, then hopefully I can relax and stitch tonight. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pear sounds really good! I hope its as good as it sounds. LOL
    I'm glad to read that CAP offered a little help for you. {{hugs}}
    I love all the wool projects~ and the scallops on the pillow are so cute!
    Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete