Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Free, Libre, Gratis, 무료


Alleluia, praise the Quilt blog gods...I finally figured out how to get Robin's Free Ornament of the Month on the blog!!!  If you haven't noticed the button on the right side of the blog...all you have to do is click it and it'll take you to the basic instructions and the pattern that you can copy.  The photo on the front Woolie page shows you how she finished her ornament.  You do not have to fray the edge but can button hole stitch it if you want!  Robin is working feverishly to produce many more ornaments for you and soon we will roll out her pattern design company!

To celebrate this huge feat of Woolie conquering the Internet I am giving a free pattern away.  Soul Mates!  Of course you have to be a follower of the blog and leave a comment that you would like to win this pattern.  It is a new one and I have always loved Pieces From My Heart patterns.


Have a Terrific Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. I'm a follower and would like to win this pattern. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another great giveaway. I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I have always loved that pattern too! I would love to make it~ and I'm a happy follower. :-) Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute pattern!! I love all of Sandy's designs-- fabrics and patterns!! My most recent project was a tumbler throw using some Late Bloomer's charm packs.. :-) Thank you for the chance to win this adorable pattern! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute pattern to celebrate our feathered friends! I hope your class was fun.
    Kudos for Robin sharing her woolie creations. January's ornament is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in please!
    I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on figuring that out, I still haven't tried one, lol.
    Not entering, just saying hi.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am your follower and would love to win this pattern. Do I see sweet blue birds on it?
    Thank you and congratulations. I know the feeling - every tiny step I take on the internet deserves a celebration :0
    YAY!
    Cathy Byrd
    byrd at gulftel.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love anything with birds - congratulations on your new free ornament feature. Loved your organizational tools from yesterday's post and especially your old thread cabinet! I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    I can't seem to get to the ornament of the month, your button has stopped wording!

    ReplyDelete