Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

It Ain't About Fabric...

Well, what can I say...when you are on a fabric diet...life can get pretty darn boring when you go shopping.  HH asked me what I was taking photos of...mannequin down!  Are you OK, are you ALRIGHT...basic CPR stuff. 



obviously this mannequin needed a new outfit! Can you imagine having this job?

 

Then...I began to speculate...the mannequins in this store look are buffed out!  Big muscles...


...and big pecs...and packages.  Interesting that the mannequins at the store I shop at have varicose veins, sagging girls and cellulite!


...OK, I swear there will be something quilting tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. LOL...you are too funny...no baby yet? and it looks as if you were at Dick's sporting authority here at Washington Square? I work just down the street from there...was at the Quilt Show in Silverton today...did you get a chance to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete