Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Pinch of Quilting

These days my recipe for the good life include a pinch of quilting.  It doesn't take much to make me feel good...a pinch here, a dash there...add slowly till the flavor starts mixing into a nice quilting life.


My first block of the FREE BOM by Raspberry Rabbit! You can find the link on the left side of the Woolie blog.  It is sooooo dang cute. 


..and look at this!  My Lucky Charms class at the Stitchin' Post was a very cute Valentine's Day table runner!  These classes are quick and fun!  Most can be done either with a 5 inch charm pack or from your stash.  Just maybe...I will actually have a Valentine's Day project done by Valentine's Day!!!

Hope you have a Stitchin' Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Love the table runner very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin your BOM snowman and bunnies AND your gorgeous Valentine table runner~ I need to make one for our table since it's our 25th anniversary this yr.

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Wonderful pieces, I do like that BOM, but will think about it first, have so many other things I want to do.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to sew! I love both of your projects! I am searching for white wool before I can start the Raspberry Rabbit BOM~ maybe this will be my lucky week! ;-) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun projects! You are accomplishing quite a bit - good for you! Love "pinch of quilting" - will have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete