Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Saturday Stroll

I was up early Saturday morning working on a UFO...getting so close to finishing the top!  I can't wait to show you! I am currently listening to the latest Janet Evanovich book, Explosive Eighteen while I am stitching.  That is my favorite thing to do...sew while listening to book on CD.

Robin came by picked me up and off we went for a stroll through some shops and art galleries around Bend.  It was fun to see what the local art scene was up too and I hope you will enjoy the stroll.

For the local folks, Art Works! at Tumalo was filled with all kinds of art...and they have great classroom spaces for rent that can be used for sewing groups.  Owner Doe Badley is a quilter!

Enjoy the slide show~ and have a Stimulating Sunday!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow made with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. So many talented people in Central Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and a great way to spend the day :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed seeing the beautiful art work and sculptures in your area - great shops! Thanks for the slideshow!

    ReplyDelete