Followers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Step by Step

Ahhh, the stacks of projects have a dent.  Step by step, inch by inch..I am working...no, having fun embracing my UFO's. WIP's and PIG's. So today's blog is to give you a peek, stir the curiosity and encourage you to embrace your projects!

My blue work is done!  Like I said...a stitch at a time!  This was a fun, relaxing project.  The next step will be to make the blocks that go around the snowmen.  I admit, I am an embroidery junkie!  I am all ready to pick a new project and start the prep.



Here is look/see of the next step in a UFO...do I have your attention?! LOL  Can't wait to show you what I am up too!


Have a miraculous Monday!

9 comments:

  1. I enjoy stitchery too, fun to do the design and then make it into a quilt or small piece.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of embrodery, but can't do the hand stitching any more due to surgerys on my right hand, so now I kinda cheat with my machine and the embrodery library web site. Such cute patterns on that site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and love the name of your bog. I'll be one of the regulars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna know what you're up to! Probably no good!! Do you have your Maruader's map?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute snowmen! I'm working on a snowmen project too. :-) Stars! I see stars. :-) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stiychery too and the next step looks very cute!

    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute cute snowmen! Can't wait to see the surrounding blocks
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bluework snomen are adorable! I look forward to see what you will be doing with the flying geese :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks lovely Anna, I love stitcheries. Thinking of buying a book called Garden Party- has some real pretty redwork projects in it. :)

    ReplyDelete