Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Step by Step

It is a satisfying week for me.  Little by little, step by step...I am making some progress!  Since embracing my UFO's, WIP's, PIGs and Phd's I have been making headway with my friends.


Remember all these pieces I teased you with....


....all the pieces were sewn together....


...into this stack of cute bows!


Which resulted in a finished UFO top!  I absolutely LOVE IT!  The pattern is from Kansas Trouble Quilts which was purchased with the fabrics from Holly Hills Quilt Shoppe.  I started making the big presents and then stopped...for whatever life reason makes us stop in the middle of project.  But I am soooo happy I picked it back up because...did I say...I LOVE IT!!!

Have a Fantastic Friday!

10 comments:

  1. I do love that pattern that you made! The quilt top is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! Job well done......beautiful quilt.......happy dance, happy dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! It is adorable Anna!!! I remember I thought 'stars' when you first showed what you were working on, I love the ribbons! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It came out beautifully and nice to have one finished that you can enjoy for next year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hey! Look at you go! :) That is a really cute quilt. Can't wait to see what your LA quilter does with it. I'm hearing Queen in my head singing "Another one bites the dust....another one bites the dust."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I have that kit...yours looks wonderful...maybe I'll get started on mine this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it too! Congratulations on the finish! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Gosh, It's Beautiful! Of course I love Bows!!! Congratulations, I know how that feels to finish a top! I loved what Terri said "another one bites the dust!"

    ReplyDelete