Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sweet Woolie Tuesday

Yesterday started out with a beautiful snow storm and ended with a downpour that left everyone soaking wet!  But...we need the moisture and so there is no complaining here. I spent the morning prepping some wool projects just in case I had to run out the door to meet a new baby grandson!  Afternoon was spent at Woolies.  Surprisingly even though the weather was a challenge everyone showed up at QuiltWorks.  Quilt groups are such a wonderful place to rest one's soul.  Everyone was working on their "special" project and of course Sandy came with many wonderful show and tells.  I love her enthusiasm and creativity.  I stitched, I laughed and I left with my quilting heart filled with inspiration.  Check out the slide show and tell me you aren't inspired!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free photo slideshow by Smilebox

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Fun slide show, I need to try some now that I have a better machine.
    Going to do some simple projects today, need a rest day.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Anne told me about this video and I was so happy to see what Sandy has done with the sheep she ordered from me! Love it! I'm just sorry that I'm not close enough to join in the fun out there!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fabulous.Congratulations to all the women!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing all the projects and especially Anne and Sandy's 12 Days of Christmas quilts -they were just great!

    ReplyDelete