Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In Love

What can I say...I am in love! It is an amazing concept to know that no matter what happens to me...my DNA is marching into the future...way cool!  Thank you all so much for the well wishes it means a lot to me.  And, although at this point I can't respond individually to each congrats know that I carry them with me.



Just so you don't think I haven't been taking a stitch...anytime I am sitting in one spot for more than 10 minutes I have been stitching on Block # 11!!!!  Oh yeah...block 11 is officially done!  Which means one more block and then I get to begin the sashing and borders...which are somewhat complex...oh well I was able to make the bows on my last top so this one should be interesting and fun!


Hope Tuesday is filled with stitching time for you...as for me...I hope I get a little Wyatt time!

4 comments:

  1. Stitching time AND Wyatt time??? What a fun, and blessed, time you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute block! Have fun stealing bits of sugar from that adorable grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo of you and Wyatt, grandma is so proud and thrilled;) Love your block, love the look of wool and so much easier than needle turn.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Wyatt sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete