Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

My Favorite Woolies

I love hanging with my Woolies...although I am thinking I need to hang with a more "non-productive" crowd so I can feel good about myself! LOL Being easily distracted from my own project and wanting to start something new is always a challenge for me when we get together.  But on the upside, every time we get together it is like seeing a "wool show" and I am inspired not only about new projects but life.  They are a wise group with a varied life experience.  Which means any problem you might have, someone in the group will have a solution.


For sure Mary will have this done by next Valentine's Day!


The penny rugs above and below are Sandy's...she is young, pretty and project prolific...I think we should not allow her to stitch but just sit and listen to the rest of us give her advice!  After all, we are old, aging well (which means not so pretty) and slower with our projects.  Ah, it is with fond memories that I remember when I was the young one of the group...((sigh))


Mary from Madras (we have been calling her this ever since their were 2 Mary's in a former group) Made this penny rug and the snow man at the end...for some reason the computer wouldn't allow me to rotate them for better viewing.  So tip you head to the left (don't try to sip coffee while doing this)


Joann is making this wonderful fall penny rug with her wool scraps!


Claudine is getting close to finishing this project made with woolie flannels!


you look a little tipsy...


TGIF!!!...and it will be even better at the end of the work day!

5 comments:

  1. How can I even choose a favorite amongst all of those gorgeous projects?? What fun!

    As for no longer being the youngest...either you must recruit many more members who are much older, or join a second group made up of those who are your seniors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the woolie projects are adorable....still haven't started one....but I am building a wool stash so I can't use that as an excuse any more...one day soon I will start my first wool project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing all the woolie projects everyone is working on~gives me more motivation now! LOL
    Thanks for sharing!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!~ such adorable projects! I would be in the same boat as you with all those inspiring projects~ I'd want to make them all!! LOL Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pennies, always love the look of wool.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete