Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

High Ho, High Ho, It's off to work I go...

I don't know about you but I CANNOT wait to see the movie Mirror, Mirror with Julia Roberts as the evil stepmother!  Although I do have to say...it gives me pause that Julia who I think of as one of Hollywood's sexy leading ladies is now actually evil step mother material...I guess we all get older...but really...Pretty Woman to Mirror Mirror?!


I have been paying attention to the advice I am getting about moving, sewing and creating chaos in getting my Mojo flowing.  Yesterday Enzo and I headed out into the freezing cold.  Although it was only 34 degrees it felt much colder because of the wet!


Really...how could I not do what this guy says!  Although the geese along the way were mighty ticked off at being rounded up by a poodle in a red jacket! lol



I loved the prints the geese leave.  It is funny because when he comes hauling they start honking.  Just as he comes up on their rear they will take off, fly a few hundred yards and land...then he comes running again and it is repeated over and over again...shear joy on his part! P O'd on their part. lol


It is not cooking but, I am REALLY proud about these prepared jars of salad for the week.  These jars represent the movement of my Mojo...and I can feel it!  I love the Pinterest site...so many fabulous ideas and inspirations!


...and so as I head off to work...


....poor surgeons...ROFLOL

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the giggle! I'll be interested in how those salads in a jar stand up over the week. I hate cooking - beyond belief - but that would be such a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no way you can get me to tell you it was 80 in Charlotte today. Enzo looks quite dashing in his red coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weather is definitely whacky, and tomorrow it is going to hit 80.
    I am not complaining though, but I know next week it will be cool again.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna--What's the deal with the salads in a jar? It seems like a brilliant idea for those of us who hit the snooze button until the last possible minute and then have no time to fix a lunch to take to work. Are there rules about layering and keeping everything crisp? Yum!

    ReplyDelete