Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Balance & The Central Oregon Shop Hop

I practice balance with every breath I take...but, I would have to admit that I am not always successful!  I remember when I was a student at the University of Santa Barbara I thought it would be my chance to learn surfing...NOT.  I could not even balance on a surf board while lying down! lol  Although I was a good downhill skier and could even manage to get down on a Black Diamond Run...even if I was screaming all the way, I could not master cross country skis.  Ah, the fine art of balance.


There are so many choice this weekend, starting tomorrow.  But, how to balance it all...hummm.
The Central Oregon Shop Hop!
April 26, 27, 28 & 29th

BJ's Quilt Basket - Bend
QuiltWorks - Bend
Sew Many Quilts - Bend
Homesteads Quilts and Gallery - La Pine
Material Girls - Redmond
Stitchin' Post - Sisters
Quilters Attic - Terrebonne
The Quilt Shack - Prineville

Lots of give aways, a shop hop pattern and shop hop fabric available at each shop!  There is a chance to win  a sewing machine! along with a drawing at each shop for fun prizes!



If you can't make the shop hop you can click on the links located on the left side of the blog and see what's going on in the shops that have websites!  I wish you luck on finding balance in your life...and, a little piece of advice... wrapping your arms and legs around the surfboard does not create balance...there's a message here.  

Remember to sign in for the Give Away!  

10 comments:

  1. I can cross country, but I cannot downhill. Well I can if I want to run into a fence or a tree, haha.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop hopping sounds very fun! I can't even walk down hills without tripping~ don't think I would try downhill skiing. ;-) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the question is...could you walk down the hill with an arm full of fabric?

      Delete
  3. Para mim não dá,tenho medo de altura e profundidade,avião e navio...tô fora...Mas participar on-line...tô dentro.BEIJOS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alguns de nós temos que manter nossos pés bem assentes na terra. Mas podemos voar online, conhecer novas quilters!

      Delete
  4. I did find balance today. Bought wool to dye at Pendleton (WA), visited new quilt shop in Camas, a great antique shop in downtown Camas (Wa), the Pioneer Quilts in Happy Valley, OR, then home to Dallas. Tired but happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a great day! wish we lived closer we could be shopping buds! lol Pioneer Quilts is one of my favorite shops!

      Delete
  5. Have a great time at the shop hop - will be looking forward to hearing about it. Hopefully, I will be going next year!

    Balance is hard, but retirement sure makes it easier I am finding!

    Enjoy your weekend and shop hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am off to work today...so no shop hopping but I am going to carry your message that retirement will make the balance like gliding on a surf board! lol

    ReplyDelete