Followers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bucket Full of Moments

I swear you can't turn your back on life because given a little complacency you could get smacked with an "ah ha" moment.  My mantra these days is to live in the moment...so, when I saw this cartoon I had to laugh...because it is sooooo me!  Maybe it is you too?


Yesterday was a beautiful day.  Enzo and I went gopher chasing which is our contribution to the golf course.  It is amazing what a gopher can do to a golf course or yard.  And then...I did a little sewing!  I made 2 stars!!! only 7 more to go!  I wanted to create more stars but it was really hard with the sun shining!  I couldn't resist,  jumped on Patty and headed downtown to have coffee with Robin.  Ahhh the sun shining, riding my sweet scooter with a big grin on my face...it was a perfect moment!


 I picked up my kit for the Sue Spargo circles class I am taking this summer during Quilters Affair...it got me all excited about quilt show week!  I have homework to do!


But what the hey!!!  one of the baggies had this written on it...bring to class unopened...as in really unopened...no fair!  my quilt class isn't for another 2 1/2 months!!!  I am not sure I can do that...but I don't want to get detention in my first class with Sue!  Well, only time will tell...hehehe


I hope you have a great Saturday filled with amazing, extraordinary experiences!

14 comments:

  1. You could always blame it on Enzo and say he opened it, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always eat a cookie, whether I am in the moment or not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. somehow I know that about you!...and smoothies!

      Delete
  3. Hey! Is there some kind of rule that says you CAN'T do something...like, say, eating a cookie...when you're in the moment?? If not, then I think we should do that whether the moment is good OR bad!! lol

    Oooh, that stuff for your class looks like great fun! I want to do it too! lol All of those little squares of wool to make circles from (I think) and lots of pretty ribbons!

    Did you go to the Sister's Coffee Company? My favorite place to hang out?? Wait for me!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think! I think the class is going to be wonderful! A combo of 2 of my favorite things...wool and embroidery!

      I did not BUT by next year I will be living only 3 blocks away!!!! Sweet!!!

      Delete
  4. I loved reading about your fabric diet....trying to catch up on BOM and old projects. I just got an email about the new BOW at Primitive Gatherings. Are you tempted? I've got so many projects going, it's crazy...but I want to do it! What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tempted....I signed up at 0900 and sent out a mass email to all everyone who told me they were interested. I'm in and I'm in deep!

      Delete
  5. Yes. Sometimes gal needs a sweet to deal with the moment at hand! lol! Beautiful stars! I might try a few when I get caught up on my current projects. That little baggie of threads would drive me nuts! lol! I wonder what it for? Maybe some crazy quilting techniques? Embroidery accents to the quilt? Hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe in instant gratification especially when it comes to chocolate and quilting! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the cartoon - I can relate!

    Your stars are looking great! Glad you were able to take Patty out for a ride in the sunshine!

    Can't wait to hear what is up with that bag! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is going to be fun riding Patty around the town of Sisters next year!

      Delete
  8. The cartoon says it all! After a little piecing on a new guilt and yard work in this beautiful weather, a maple bar was waiting for me!

    "Live in the Moment!" Love it Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooohhh maple bar!...Apple fritter for me please!

      Delete