Followers

Friday, April 20, 2012

Customer Appreciation at the Stitchin' Post!

Customer Appreciation started today at the Stitchin' Post and will go through Sunday.  During shop hours the sale changes hour to hour.  Since Robin and I had to pick up our homework for the Sue Spargo class this summer...I thought we should just check out the fun!  It was great running into everyone who had the same idea as us!  Plus there is a potential to win this machine!  It is beautiful! 

For those who have never been to the Stitchin' Post it is actually 2 shops in one.  Twigs is the home decor and kitschy side with the yarn shop bridging the two sides.  Whereas the Stitchin' Post has all things quilt, Twigs has candles, home decor, toys, yummies, garden...even purses made out of old album covers!  I slowed the timing on the slide show so you can take a little longer to shop around and they will fill a mail order on anything you see!  


Today I mind meld with the Summer Stars!!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design generated with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. That machine is gorgeous! I have only been there once, but I love that shop....both sides of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quilt with the trees, nice design and quilting.
    Now that would be a fun bike to ride, I need to get mine off the rack and see if I can ride without falling, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...and Cathy's wool. was supposed to come over tomorrow for a football thing for my son but a change of plans..he wants to go to the one in Salem.

    ReplyDelete