Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Enzo & His Peeps

Yesterday HH and I headed over to Sisters.  It was a gorgeous day and we wanted to take a look at the window product used in the homes where we bought our lot.  Boy are we ever blessed to one day be able to call this place home.  The other thing I realized was that you have to be pretty darn secure in who you are to be a part of Enzo's life...cause he has got his peeps.  As I sat on a bench on the main street of Sisters a woman stopped and asked me if this was Enzo?  What the hey...have you been doing a meet and greet behind my back?!!!  Enzo has peeps!  But she reassured me that she is a reader of the Woolie Blog and recognized him from his photos.  I so appreciated that she said she enjoyed reading the blog (my self esteem somewhat intact) because as she walked away he turned and gave me this smug look...that said...blog schomg...it is all about me and my peeps.


So here is the view from our lot...I am so dang lucky!



and the view looking from the back side across the lot...Sweet!
hey Marla...the 2 lots next door are for sale!


remember yesterday I was talking about paying attention.  Look at this pattern I stumbled on...


...and the colors of these cars all in a row...


since I was in Sisters which has some awesome antique places, I shopped and found these great ice skates which I am going to use in a front porch holiday arrangement.


I also discovered this sweet little ironstone sugar bowl to add to my collection!


To top the day off I visited the Little Buckaroos Fabric & Quilts and have a slide show to share. 

Have a great Monday!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free picture slideshow

14 comments:

  1. I love the first picture from your lot. It's gorgeous! The reflection of those snowy mountains in the water, with the gradations of blue until it almost becomes an inky black in the rocks. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you describe it so beautifully...I can see it in my minds eye!

      Delete
  2. Little Buckaroos has some of my favorite fabric, they are a great addition to this area

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to admit it but that was the first time I had been in there and it was so cute!

      Delete
  3. Boy, would I love to buy one of those lots - the view is just awesome!

    Glad Enzo has his fans - he is famously well-liked!

    What a wonderful day you had in Sisters - enjoy your week, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just got a notice that the one down the street is listed for $89K! Yeah yeah...Enzo, Enzo, Enzo...

      Delete
  4. That is so funny, Enzo is famous;)
    Love your views, would love to have a place in the mountains.
    I love that patchwork quilt with the dog on it, so cute for charity quilting.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he does attention regularly but it is usually people can't figure out what breed he is...and they are usually surprised when I say Standard Poodle...to cool for the cut! lol I also loved the patchwork dog quilt.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh! What a wonderful and gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...every time I see the photo I have to pinch myself! I just have to be patient, which is NOT one of traits! lol

      Delete
  6. Just got back from four days of working on my fathers house and what a treat to find not one, but two slide shows! Sweet! Thanks for a good start to my week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could provide a treat! Today is Woolie Tuesday and a little bird told me there was going to be enough show and tell for another slide show!

      Delete
  7. Hopefully your sightline to the Sisters won't be cut off by houses built on the surrouding lots. Pray for one stories! It's a beautiful spot. When are you breaking ground?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry we walked it out and we'll keep some of the Sisters because of the green belt. Hope we break ground in June!

      Delete