Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Now, least you think that the retreat was a sweat shop with no laughing I am sharing a video with you that started a cascade of viewing...which almost resulted in a trip to the grocery store for some "Depends."  It has it's slow points and it could be that we were high on the fumes of fabric but we literally couldn't stop laughing.  A family of brothers/cousins/friends made a series of videos in which they mimic a made up story told by their kids!


Get yourself a cup of Joe and enjoy the slide show.  You'll want to watch it over and over and over again!  I have included photos of some of the patterns if you are interested in whipping up a couple yourself. Sunriver, where we rented a house is a destination resort with 100 of miles of bike paths.  It is a great place for a group of girlfriends or families to rent a house for quilting or to visit during Quilt Show week.

I am getting ready to share another Give Away this week, so stay tuned.  Welcome to the newcomers of the Woolie Blog and I so appreciate everyone's willingness to spend a few moments each day with me.  Quilting is all about friendship and sharing and my well is filled each day as I talk about life.  Thank you.  

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free photo slideshow

2 comments:

  1. And where is your project, maybe I saw it and forgot a second later, lol.
    And now I know my problem with free motion, I can't drink, maybe that is what I need;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many smiles, colorful projects of various techniques, what a funfilled retreat! Getaways are the way to go!

    ReplyDelete