Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shop Hop Finale & The Winners!

Oh yeah...I said winners!  I decided to not only announce the winner of the Bird Brain pattern but also to pass on the fat 8ths and patterns I received during the shop hop yesterday!  I am giving you one of those disclaimers like they do on pharmaceutical commercials...you will need a cup of coffee or tea because the slide show has over 70 photos, and may cause narcolepsy, urination of ones clothing, unusual desire to run around the county to shop, snack habits that are not common, sweating, squealing and gleeful running from cars to buildings...you have been warned. report these or any other symptoms to your girlfriends and then open your wallets.


Caroline is the winner of the Bird Brain package!



The winner of the Shop Hop package is Linda.


Send me your mailing addresses and then the fun begins!

I am blessed because Robin decided to do the remainder of the Shop Hop with me and she drove!!!  Irene and I did the Bend shops on Thursday so all that was left was Prineville, Terrebonne, Redmond, Sisters and La Pine.  For those who have visited the area before you know what I am sayin'...that is a lot of driving.  As we finished the north end and had to drive through Bend to reach La Pine we stopped at Robin's house and picked up Brim cause he had been home alone long enough.  Enzo on the other hand was having a full day of fun with HH.

2 of the shops were in new locations since I had last visited.  The Quilt Shack in Prineville is in a awesome location and shop owner Rhonda has a jewel in the rough in her shop...it has been her project since the move late last year and has loads of parking, classroom space and street frontage.  The Material Girl in Redmond also moved to a larger space.  The fabric choices in this shop are some of the most delicious and for the first time since Jan. 1st I purchased 2 pieces of fabrics "just because."  My main shopping goal was to increase my homespun stash which was pitiful and the self made BOM project that I am doing with Sandy and Anne uses homespun...at least that is what I want to make it out of!  Anne will be posting our progress.  All that shopping....was exhausting!  I haven't shopped like that for a while.  Thank the quilt gods that HH decided to cook dinner.  After a glass of wine, catching up on our respective days, a plate of spaghetti and a 3 episodes of Bones on Netflix I slept until 0630 this morning when  wet nose was bumping my arm!

Tomorrow I will post a photo of what I indulged in and as we are winding down and moving out of April I will have a photo of my April UFO.  Yes, I am quite happy that I am moving along on this challenge for 2012.



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free slideshow

17 comments:

  1. That is a lot of shopping, lol. You do realize that you just put your full address and phone number for all to see;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLOL!!! OMG HH would ground my stash! I was so proud of my 8 stamps that I didn't even notice my stats! lol Thank you for the heads up Debbie...it has been corrected not that there are any Woolie Stalkers...but you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!!! And, I thank you very much for making all of these smile box slide shows of your travels to quilt shops! Between the pics, captions, smiling faces and happy music... it's always a dreamy mental break from the "have-to's" of the day! Sometimes I forget to get back here and leave a comment though... lol! Have a Super Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment...I love reading them. Like you I need to get a fire going underneath me and get off this computer!

      Delete
  4. Hey Anna, Thanks so much for the Shop Hop slide show! I was unable to go this year, Darn! So I really enjoyed seeing it! Looks like you had a great time with your stalker buddies! Have a relaxing Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a great day! I thought I was going to pass this year but the call of the fabric was more than I could ignore! lol

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the shopping trip - I think I'll get out my credit card and make a few call from Redding, Ca. I get in trouble just sitting at the computer!
    Have a great day all...................
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that computer shopping is soooo much fun and such A relaxing way to shop, especially with a cup of coffee!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the great slide show, Anna! Looked like you had fun shop hopping with your friends! It was great seeing the different shops - something to look forward to for sure!

    Enjoy your week - not many more shifts to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are going to have so much fun here when you are moved!...and you'll be broke! lol

      Delete
  7. Ahhh...shopping without the tired feet and empty wallet! lol I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I am here for...to provide pleasurable shopping! lol

      Delete
  8. I haven't had a computer for a few days, and came back here to check on the winners. I'm so happy I did, I love blues. Do you need my address? I can't remember if you have access to it. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so glad you checked back! Send me your address to my email and I will drop it in the mail! Congrats!

      Delete
    2. I don't know how to email you thru Outlook. If you could send me an email, I can send you my address. ** Caroline **

      Delete
  9. Anna, I can't figure out how to use Outlook. My address is 9220 Project Road North, Burlington ND 58722

    ReplyDelete
  10. I received the pkg on Tuesday. ADORABLE! Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete